APT Fall Marketplace Health & SafetyTo ensure a safe and healthy meeting space, APT is committed to following COVID-19 protocols and monitoring new developments. Our decisions are guided by the requirements and recommendations of the CDC and federal, state, and local health authorities.
Preventive measures include:
- Providing ample hand-sanitizing stations
- Ensuring high cleanliness standards within all meeting rooms
- Maximum capacity limits in meeting rooms will be rigidly adhered to
- Masks: APT Fall Marketplace will be mask-friendly, meaning that masks are optional. Attendees are welcome to wear a mask at any time.
- The Naples Grande Beach Resort has a Safety & Well-Being Promise designed to keep you safe.
You should not attend in person if:
- You are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- You tested positive or had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID- 19 in the 14 days prior to the event. Close contact is defined by the CDC as being within 6 feet of someone with or without a mask for a total of 15 minutes or longer in a 24-hour period.
- If at any time during the event you begin to feel unwell, please exit the meeting space right away and contact an APT staff member. Please do not enter Fall Marketplace meeting spaces if you are not feeling well.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are asking all attendees to self-test for COVID-19 24 hours prior to their arrival and upon their arrival at Fall Marketplace. We will provide tests upon check-in.
Vaccination RequiredAll APT Fall Marketplace attendees will be required to show proof of full vaccination at check-in. Bring your vaccine card (or a photo of it) and a photo ID to check-in and receive your badge. If you cannot verify your vaccination status on-site, you will not be able to attend APT Fall Marketplace sessions or events. Fully vaccinated is defined as meeting the dosage requirement and waiting period to achieve full effectiveness as recommended by the CDC. Please contact Paul Higgins if you have questions about the vaccination policy.
Health and safety protocols are subject to change.
This page was last updated on August 3, 2022.